Rihanna For River Island | An Inspired Outfit



Crop Jumper // Asos // (Sale) Get it here

Beanie // NewLook // Get it here 


Necklace // Asos // Get it here


Skirt // River Island // Sale


 Jeffery Campbell // Lita // Get it here 

Hello lovelies, been a while but Im BACK!!, If you want to know more about my absence check out My Facebook Page --> Here (Don't forget to click Like !)

So let's get down to business, Here's an outfit I wore recently, It was somewhat a rainy day in Dublin but my photographer/Sister made it work. The pieces I'm wearing in this outfit are mostly pieces I already own or items picked up in the January sales. I did so well this time ladies.... SO WELL ! if i do say so myself. I targeted certain Items I have been Lusting over for Ages and I managed to get them, including my Rihanna for River Island skirt and these Zara heels as well (Post Pending).

Asos was a favourite of mine this "Sale season". I really like the cropped Turtle neck top, especially because of it's long sleeves (I hate my muscly arms!! lol) and I have also been getting ALOT of compliments on the Clock chain, which I adore !!.Last but not least, Im also rocking my Jeffrey Campbell Litas which as super comfy BTW ! I got them in 2012 and I think I have worn them 3 times  or something,going to start wearing them more.

Ok, I think that's it for now Dolls !

Ps. Excuse my lack of usual Bubbliness ! Im in bed sick, hopefully ill be 100% soon.



Song I've been Currently obsessed with: 




Lots of love and kisses xx 



Follow Undefined Blue Honey:


1 comment

  1. OOOO girl youre killin it ! Love this skirt you pull it off so well XX

    ReplyDelete

© MsDebDeb
Maira Gall